Indvidual & Family
Finding the right plan at the right time can be complicated. Our team will help you navigate through your initial enrollment, open enrollment or special enrollment period. And if you miss your opportunity to enroll, we have options for you. Don’t forget about protecting yourself and your family with: Life Insurance, Long Term Care, or supplementing your coverage with Dental and Vision Insurance. See below on ways we can help.
Our experts specialize in a variety of product lines offering health coverage for individuals and families.
- Open Enrollment Period runs from November 1st to December 15th
- Allows you to enroll, re-enroll, or change an insurance plan
- Coverage can begin as soon as January 1st
Miss the AEP?
Don’t worry, there are still other ways you can get coverage.
- Special Enrollment Period (SEP) – may apply due to a qualifying event such as losing other coverage, getting married, or having a baby
- To find out if you qualify for an SEP, click the banner below:
Don't qualify for an SEP?
Short Term Medical Insurance – get covered the same day you enroll!
Short Term Coverage
Dental plans can be offered as stand-alone plans or as Embedded-In-Medical Dental Benefits. We specialize in the #1 largest Dental Insurance company, Delta Dental. Dental Insurance can also be added to your BlueCross BlueShield Medical Plan.
- Flexible Enrollment – New applications are accepted year round
- Large Network – Most Illinois dentists participate in this Delta Dental PPO
- Variety of Plan Options – Gold, Silver, or Bronze / Single, Two-Person, and Family Options
- Competitive Pricing – Affordable rates with automatic monthly or annual payments
- Limited Enrollment Period – New applications are only accepted during the Annual Open Enrollment or Special Enrollment Periods
- Billing Convenience – You can easily add Dental to a BCBS Medical Plan
- Brand Recognition – BCBS is a leader in quality, service, and acceptance in Illinois
Contact Us About Dental Insurance
We offer vision coverage through the #1 leader in vision care
- Two plan choices – Base Plan & EasyOptions Plan
- Offers a wide selection of frames
- Convenience of the largest doctor network with over 30,000 to choose from
- Lowest out of pocket costs in the industry
Visit VSP’s Website
Protect your family from the unexpected. Common purposes for life insurance include the following:
- Income Replacement
- Final Expenses
- Mortgage Protection
- Estate Planning
- Debt Protection
- Estate Planning
- Loan Security
- Business Key-Person
- Buy-Sell Agreement
Most popular types:
Contact Us About Life Insurance
Long Term Care
- LTC is assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs)
- Eligibility – Unable to perform 2 out of the 6 ADLs for a period of 90 days
- Once eligible, a waiting period must be satisfied
Contact Us About LTC Insurance
Home & Auto
Our team can connect you with some of the best insurance services in Home & Auto. Contact our team for more information.
More About Home & Auto